Strong As A Mother
Connect, align, and rebuild from the inside out.
February 21- May 2nd
TTB Home Studio
311 W English Sparrow Dr.
Highlands Ranch, CO
*Babies (and often children) welcome but not required!!
February 20- May 1st
Mountain Midwifery Center
3535 S. Lafayette St.
Contact me to bring a SAAM program to you!
(Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Parker)
Virtual programs coming soon. Contact me with interest.
Strong As A Mother (SAAM) is a comprehensive postnatal fitness program incorporating strength, toning, flexibility, and core work designed to help you reclaim, heal, understand, and even love your body after pregnancy and birth. We will bring together the perfect combination of the lengthening effects of yoga, the detailed core work of Pilates, the intensity of a great gym workout, a deep understanding of the common issues of the postnatal body, and the therapeutic effects of a good PT session or Restorative Exercise™ - all designed to rebuild your foundation and help you feel like yourself again. So much more than just a class, SAAM will shine a light on what is currently happening in your own body, and then teach you how to connect, align, and rebuild true strength and stability from the inside out with weekly lessons and homework that will serve you not just now, but for the rest of your life.
Reclaim your body. Activate your strength. Empower yourself.
Full 11-Week program includes:
- 11 in-person classes. (10 SAAM and 1 Bonus MELT class)
- Homework supporting the focus each week to speed up your progress (downloadable audio recordings).
- Small class sizes and plenty of attention for you (and baby)!
- A theraband, and a soft MELT Foot ball for home practice*
- 10 full weeks of support, guidance, accountability, and motivation
- Make up missed classes in other live classes or with video recordings
*Soft foam rollers will be available for purchase at a discount for only $35. A soft roller is highly recommended for this program, but not required. (reg. $40-$50 with shipping costs)
$335 for the full 11-week program