Intro to MELT
Sunday June 18th
Endorphin City Park
3170 e. Colfax suite 1489a
Denver, CO 80206
MELT Intro Workshop
Prevent pain, heal injury, and erase the negative effects of aging. Adding MELT to your life will help improve your efficiency and performance in your fitness routine, while enhancing daily life by improving your digestion, sleeping, and reducing stress. Using MELT Hand and Foot Treatment Balls, and specialized rollers you can learn how to self-treat on your own at home in just minutes a day to create lasting changes.
This is not myofascial release or body rolling! MELT is all about rehydrating connective tissue and rebalancing your nervous system and has the potential to change your body on a much deeper level than just getting that one "knot" out with a roller.
What might it feel like to have healthy, hydrated connective tissue?
• Efficient movement, so you have sustained energy throughout the day.
• Better alignment, so you have less compression and inflammation in your knees, hips, shoulders, neck and back.
• A balanced nervous system, so you are able to manage your daily stress.
• A boost in the body's natural repair mechanisms.
• An overall sense of well-being.