Summer Of [Body] Love
4 Immersive Workshops
A Living Arts Centre
2231 S Platte River Dr,
Denver, CO 80223
July 9th- Hands And Feet
July 23rd- Upper Body
August 13th- Lower Body
August 27th- Core Treatment/Spine
Over the course of 4 Sundays we’ll take you on a tour of YOUR body and learn simple self treatment techniques and alignment principles to keep you feeling open, balanced, and pain free. Learn how to ease tension and pain in your neck and shoulders, explore your spine, treat your hands and feet, experience a deep abdominal awakening, and get yourself a new pair of legs (and hips and low back!).
Discover how stuck stress in your body, dehydrated connective tissue, alignment, and your every day habits are affecting how you stand, move and breathe. Learn to know when things are “off” and how to make changes today and over time, to feel better and move easier.
Each workshop will be a discovery journey through 4 steps.
Step 1: Get To Know Your Body
Take a tour of your own body and get a better understanding what is happening on many levels- every beautiful habit, pattern, and everything you’ve picked up through the years. It's not just about your obvious aches, pains, and tensions. Be ready for a few surprises.
Step 2: Mobilize
Using MELT techniques, we’ll declutter your body, rehydrating connective tissue, rebalancing your nervous system and releasing your joints.
Step 3: Stabilize
With MELT Neurostrength techniques we’ll start to reorganize and learn easy techniques to repattern old habits and rediscover deep (and often lost) patterns of stability around the pelvis, shoulder girdle, or spine.
Step 4: Real Life
Finally you’ll learn how to apply all this information to real life, your real alignment, and real movement every day. This is where the real transformation happens. I’ll put the ball in your court to begin a new evolution in your own body.
7/9 Hands And Feet
7/23 Neck And Shoulders (Upper Body Love)
Learn how to unwind your neck and shoulders from the hands up. If you carry your tension in your neck, shoulders, upper back, or even if you have achy hands or elbows, this workshop is for you. We’ll also cover the 5 minute facelift for those that missed the MELT Anti- Aging workshop.
8/13 Lower Body
The perfect treat for tired, achy knees and feet, tight legs, and cranky low backs. Whether you sit all day or pound your legs and feet into the ground on a regular basis - give your lower body a fresh start now, AND learn how to keep it that way.
8/27 Core Treatment
Rediscover your body's natural balanced effortless posture, reconnect to your most powerful core center for more efficient movement, and learn how to treat your own back pain and tension.
You’ll walk away from each of these workshops with
- A deeper understanding or your own body.
- Self treatment tools of recovery and healing.
- Corrective Exercises to strengthen the deep support mechanisms of your body and change the way you move, relieving (and saving!) your joints, and chronic tension patterns (even if you feel like you’ve always had them).
- An everyday plan to support your body better, and reduce or prevent wear and tear, pain, and injury.
- deeper trust in your body and it’s ability to change.
- Worksheets and audio recordings to continue your new practice on your own.
4 Sundays 3:00-5:30pm
Choose one or two for $45 each, 3 for $130 or join us for all 4 for only $170
Each workshop includes
- either MELT Hand and Foot Balls, or a Theraband
- worksheets and audio recordings for home practice
- BONUS: Access to a FREE virtual or in person MELT class
- pportunity to purchase a MELT soft roller at a discount ($55, reg. $69.99 plus tax and shipping)
*You will need a soft roller to do home practice for all workshops except Hands and Feet.