Transform Your Body
A 10-week MELT immersion that will change
the way you think, move, and feel in your body
7 In-Person Workshops
October 2nd – Dec. 11th, 2016
3:00 – 4:30 pm
(no class 10/16, 11/20, 11/27, or 12/4)
Body Integration Studio
8719 E. Dry Creek Road Centennial CO
Through this 10-week focused group program I’m excited to give you an opportunity to experience all the benefits of private training – and much more! – at a fraction of the cost.
- You wake up feeling refreshed and ready for your day.
- The demands of the day don’t overwhelm you and stress rolls off your shoulders.
- You sit, stand, and move in a relaxed way.
- You are not nagged by thoughts of how your body feels.
- Life is just easier when you feel good.
Who is this program for?
- For those who have been living with chronic aches and pains and are looking for ways to take more control of how you are feeling on a regular basis.
- For those of you who feel your current routine or program is missing something or leaving you hurting more than feeling good.
- For all my mamas that have fallen off track and need a fresh start, a great deal of motivation, and accountability, this is a great match for you. Address the deeper needs of your body, create space for yourself, feel good again, and watch how that shows up in your day to day interactions with your family.
- For my big movers and shakers – those of you that LOVE to move and often do so with amazing intensity. Whether it’s running, cycling, dancing, flying, martial arts, climbing, or jumping on rooftops and railings, you passionately want to be moving like this for as long as possible AND KNOW you need to be able to prevent the wear and tear that often come with these activities. This program is for you! Learn how to erase all the negative effects of tough training, and keep all the benefits.
- For anyone who is looking for a deeper understanding of their own body (and the human body in general!).
- For all you teachers, instructors, trainers, PT’s, chiropractors, and bodyworkers out there, this program is a great chance for you to take time for the self care you know you deserve. This valuable information will also of course find its way into the eager bodies of your clients and patients and give you new ways to understand and approach the human body. It’s a great place to start if you are considering becoming a MELT instructor as well. Let me hold the space while you dive deep back into your own body. You’ve been telling others to take care of themselves, now it’s your turn!
Perhaps you know your posture is “off” but can’t seem to do anything about it. Or it always feels like “work” to sit up or stand up straight.
Maybe your body has been through surgery, trauma, or some other craziness and it just hasn’t felt the same since.
You’re much too young to feel this damn old! You wake up feeling achy and stiff, you are very aware of years of stress accumulating in your body, and you are starting to feel the effects of aging.
You would like to run (insert climb, swim, dance, jump rope, learn trapeze), but pain keeps getting in your way (often knees or low back).
You KNOW how bad it is for your body to be sitting at a computer all day and are feeling how related habits are creating wear and tear on your body already.
Or maybe you are looking for a great physical and mental fresh start and a consistent self care practice.
Sound familiar? I’d love to hear your story. Give me a call to find out if the Transform Your Body Series is right for you.
How does MELT transform your body?
MELT is a simple self-treatment technique that revitalizes your connective tissues and rebalances your nervous system – the two systems often at the root of imbalance and dysfunction in your body. When your connective tissue is healthy and hydrated you experience
- Efficient movement, so you have sustained energy throughout your day.
- Better alignment, so you have less compression and inflammation in your knees, hips, shoulders, neck, and back.
- A balanced nervous system, so you feel more able to manage your daily stress.
- Restful sleep and improved digestion.
- A boost in the body’s natural repair mechanisms.
- An overall sense of well-being.
What will the Transform Your Body 10-Week MELT immersion cover?
Throughout our 10 weeks together you'll learn all the MELT basics featured in the bestselling MELT Method book including hands and feet, neck and shoulders, lower body and pelvis, and all rebalancing techniques. We’ll learn some more advanced work with the full Core Treatment series and all the favorites from my Unlocking the Pelvis series. In our final class we’ll also look at some MELT Neurostrength work from the Core series, as well as pelvic and shoulder stability.
The Full 10 Week Immersion Includes...
- 6 90-minute in-person workshops (each class will be recorded and available for download in case you miss a class) Sundays 3:00–4:30 pm at Body Integration Studio in Centennial, CO.
- One 2hr. BONUS workshop December 11th, where you can invite a friend, review everything we've learned, and get a taste of the MELT Neurostrength work to start building deep strength and stability on your new foundation.
- 4–5 General MELT Map handouts and at least one MELT Map specifically designed to target YOUR needs, issues, and body.
- One 30-minute phone consultation discussing your body, issues, health history, and setting goals for our 10 weeks together.
- 6 audio recordings of a mini MELT class to do for homework
- One Private 55-minute session (via skype or in my home studio space in Highlands Ranch).
- All the equipment you need including a MELT soft roller, and Hand and Foot Treatment Kit ($120 value)
- Access to my virtual MELT classes for FREE during the 10 weeks.
Most importantly, this 10 week intensive will finally offer you the chance to start integrating some self care into your daily routine in a way that makes sense for you, provide the opportunity to create lasting habits that will support your body well into the future, AND includes all the support you need to actually stick with it!
To assure personal attention, class size will be limited to 12 students.
Purchased separately the total value of this program would reach over $500, and private sessions with me twice a week would cost over $1500, but you’ll receive the same individualized attention I give to my private clients and more – two weekly classes, constant support, homework you can continue using beyond this program, accountability, and goal setting – at a fraction of the cost. You’ll also benefit from the support of a group in your own learning process.
This series will include even more accountability, more access to me, and more ways to practice and truly integrate what you are learning. The individual calls, check ins, and the private session will ensure that you begin to apply the work to your everyday life, but also help us to address your body’s own special needs.
Total Investment: $395 or two payments of $200
These programs often sell out, so register now to save your spot. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you’re not sure if this program is right for you.